The Way

Jesus said to His disciples: 

“Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in Me. 


There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. 

If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? 


When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me, where I am. 


And you know the way to where I am going.” 


(But, Thomas, being comfortable with Jesus and able to express his fears and doubts to his friend, said  to Jesus what the others were thinking)


“No, we don’t know, Lord. We have no idea where you are going, so how can we know the way?” 


(Jesus looking at Him with love and compassion, made it plain, so that we may all understand this law of nature… it’s like gravity; we don’t really understand how it works, but we know what it does.)


Jesus told (Thomas), “I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. 

No one can come to the Father except through Me.”


John 14:1–6 (NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moses Chooses Seventy Leaders

1088 - A History of the Priests and Levites

1046 - Israel Celebrates Passover